Sponge Piano – vertical chamber piano + human large finger x bath sponge.
Beautifully recorded character piano with a warm thunder of the strings, washed with a well-rubbed thumb. Sponge Piano is what happens when you sample a regular piano in a non-standard way.
The goal here is to create a new voice for piano. Something that has weight, emotional sound and the ability to play the traditional piano. But with a slightly different approach.
– Two Kontakt .nki instrument (1 Kontakt Kontakt 5 + 1 6)
– 1.200 24bit samples binaural recorded with Jecklin Disc technique
– Lovely Cramer upright piano with every note over 7 octaves sampled with up to 20 layers velocity
– 447 MB download (NCW compressed from 1.6GB sample pool)
– Multimode humanised ARP / sequencer
– Multiple speed
attack speed control
– Note your control (note length) pre-mapped to Modwheel (changeable by right-clicking)
– Transient, Tape, Delay and Cabinet Modeling effects.
– Three-band EQ
– A hint of room reverb
– All controls will show up in DAW automation
– Fully NKS compatible