the GS-2018 – is a library of Kontakt created from 100% analog synthesizer sounds. The vintage analog mono synthesizer was sampled on the keyboard (for each oscillator), and the general analog synthesizer controls were modeled in Kontakt. You can choose oscillators, adjust them, pan, mix, saturate and even add noise. We included two ADSRs, selectable LFO, LPF, HPF, delay, reverb, vibrato, and a custom double sequencer with a script, synchronized with your DAW tempo.
In addition to the main instrument, there is a Touch tool, with which you can control how the speed and subsequent processing of MIDI data are mapped to various controls. In order to sweeten even more, we have created 4 more soundproofed instruments with high resonance, stall, vibrato and saturated ring modulation. This library is full of analog wealth and non-linearity that you expect from a vintage analog synthesizer.
• Master .NKI and 5 Designed .NKI’s
• Two tunable, mixable and pan-able oscillators
• 4 selectable waveforms for each oscillator
• Two ADSR’s for VCA and VCF (with VCF ENV depth)
• Switchable LFO synced to your host tempo (with mod depth)
• Vibrato depth and rate control
• 4-pole LPF and HPF
• Delay, Reverb, and Saturation Controls
• Custom dual-channel arpeggiators for LPF cutoff and resonance
• Noise source